How to Prepare
What is included
The following areas are among the living spaces:
- bedrooms, hallways, closets, stairs. entry ways, bathrooms, laundries, dens and lofts.
- Deodorizing and deep cleaning (pre-treatment in all stained, spotted, soiled and all traffic lanes)
- Moving few items (no more than 30 pounds) when possible.
What is excluded
The following can be added separately but, excluded from package deals:
- Stairs, carpeted landing, hallways, master walking closets, carpeted bath.
- Carpet protector, disinfectant, pet enzyme treatment odors and stains),
- mold removal, water damage extraction or restoration.
Though or permanent stains such as:
- Cool aid, soft drinks or beverages, wine, rust, paint, ink, markers, nal polish, mascara, dye, vomits, coffee, tea or any other stains that requires a different cleaning method will be additional cost.
- Extremely heavily soiled carpets which required excessive cleaning will be additional cost.
- Moving heavy items such as dresser, bed, couch, fragile and other
- Vacuuming carpet.
- High rise buildings and some geographical locations (zip code).
What you need to know:
- All pricing are flat rate deal (you pay exactly what you see or select).
- Water supply must be available.
- Closest available parking must be reserved or cleared prior to our arrival.
- Carpet should be vacuumed to remove loose debris and pet hair.
- Keep pets away during our visit in order to make the process more easier .
- Required room size up to 15 by 15 ft or 225 sq. feet
- Living dining combo or any larger room than 225 sq. ft equal 2 areas or can be cleaned for additional cost.
- We offer same day service if slot is available.
- Onsite commercial estimate available at $35 fee. Fee will be deducted if quote is approved.
- Commercial carpet cleaning starts at $.22 per sq. ft.
- Tile & grout cleaning starts at $.75 per sq. ft. Call the office an estimate.